Happy June! Schools are out, pools are open, festivals are rocking – and we have some great Stapleton real estate for your consideration! This week we have 47 total resale listings including a great variety of price points and housing types. You can review them all, plus the under contract and sold listings from around the neighborhood, here in our weekly Stapleton update!
We only have 6 new resale homes this week. Eek! Of those 6 listings, 5 are attached homes between $395,000-$515,000. We may only have a handful of new listings this week – but if you are looking for something under $500k, this may be your weekend as you have 14 possibilities!
Not finding the single family home you were hoping for under $600k? No worries – you are in luck! Wonderland Homes has 2 fabulous “Spec” homes in Beeler Park that will be ready in August and another one scheduled for Sept/Oct! The August delivery homes are both over 2200 sqft with finished basements, upgraded kitchens, quartz countertops, oversized garages and priced at $544k and $565k – that’s with all finishes included! With Spec homes, there are no uncertain upgrade costs since all the selections have already been chosen by professional designers and are included in the price! If you can wait until Sept/Oct, Wonderland has a beautifully upgraded 2-story Craftsman with 3bd, 2.5ba and an unfinished basement for under $520,000. I love Spec homes – you get a brand new home, new construction pricing but you don’t have to wait and you know the finishes are going to look great! I have details on these homes, photos of the finish selections and can walk you through how to get one. Just send an email or call anytime!
7 Stapleton homes went Under Contract last week – which is a little quiet, but makes sense given that it was a holiday weekend and the end of the school year. The median “days on market” (meaning the time it took from when they were listed to when they went under contract) was 10 days and all but one were listed under $600,000.
7 Stapleton homes closed over the past week, and, on average, sellers received a touch over 100% of their original asking price. Great for those sellers! The median “days on market” was 7 days, and 5 of the 7 went under contract in less than a week. If you’re a potential seller – let’s talk! We’re in the prime selling season and inventory is still lower than buyers need – so let’s get your home sold!
There are currently 47 active resale listings in Stapleton. This week confirmed the trend we’ve seen that homes under $600k are moving quickly but homes in the $800k+ range are taking longer to find a buyer. The median “days on market” for homes in this higher price range is just shy of 1.5 months – so if you are a seller in the higher price range, be sure to give yourself a little more time to sell when you’re planning to move.
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Here’s what we’re keeping an eye out for our buyers!
– Under $325k, anywhere in Stapleton, 2+ beds (not part of the affordable housing program)
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
Sellers Coming Soon…
– Mid $400k’s – KB Homes single family home on a courtyard. Walking distance to Westerly Creek Elementary and Stanley Marketplace. 3 bed/3 bath, 1,556 sf. Completely renovated and move in ready. Listing June 17!
– Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes “Cimarron” floor plan in Conservatory Green. Like new. Sleek finishes, finished basement, 4 bedrooms, South facing, private backyard and shared courtyard out front. This listing is now coming in around mid June so if you’re interested lets chat! We don’t have pictures yet, but here is another recent Cimarron sale just so you can see the style and layout.
– Low $600k’s – Thrive Home Builders “Belcaro” floor plan in Central Park West. Corner lot, open layout, tons of upgrades and a finished basement! 4 beds and over 3,000 finished sf. This one is a good fit for someone with patience, it won’t hit the market until Fall with a late 2017 possession date for the buyer.
That wraps up our weekly update – hope you enjoyed it! As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!