21 new listings?! That’s right! The Stapleton market is finally getting some inventory – and even with the iffy weather, this is a great weekend to get out there and find your next home. With current inventory at 49 resale homes, we’ve finally hit about 4 weeks of inventory. 4 weeks is still a bit short for what buyers need, but it does mean that you’ll have more options this weekend than you’ve had all year.
This week’s 21 new listings are mostly single family homes, but 5 townhomes and 1 condo are also in the mix. Prices range from $242,500 – $1,460,000 (and since I know you’re curious – check out the $1.46M custom Urban Estate here, which was just listed by Laura Hudgins of NPRE) There is something for everyone in this week’s group!
If you’re a buyer looking in the million dollar range you have to check out Thrive Home Builder’s new “Panacea” series. Huge, open floor plans, large lots, zero energy now upgrades, windows galore, Tesla Powerwall 2.0, mid century modern design & more! You can get info on pricing, lot locations, included features & more in our new blog post on Panacea.
12 Stapleton Homes went under contract this week. The average time on the market for these homes was only 8 days – and most of the listings went under contract within the first week of being listed. For resale homes, you’ll want to act fast – but there are also new construction opportunities in Bluff Lake, a fabulous David Weekley at $556k and energy-smart Thrive Zen 2.0 at $608k in Beeler Park, and even a $785k Infinity Vue2 in Wicker Park that would allow you to move in by the new school year! Joe and I would love to help you snag one of these, so feel free to reach out anytime!
9 Stapleton homes closed this week and landed at about 99% of their list prices. This continues the trend we’ve seen since the beginning of the year (and much longer than that) – that most homes are selling for close to list price. Beyond just these 9 sold homes, what has the market told us so far this year? As you might guess, homes under $500k go pretty quickly. In fact, they tend to spend less than 13 days on the market and sell for 100%+ of their list price. Homes at and over $500k spend about 34 days on the market and sell at about 98% of their list price. This means you’ll want to be savvy with your offer terms and be ready to act quickly as the summer season heats up!
Check out all 49 listings in our neighborhood this week! We’ve hit another record and expect to see more in the next 6 weeks, so let us know what you need, and we’ll see if we know of a great fit!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Speaking of needs…here’s what we’re keeping an eye out for!
– Under $325k, anywhere in Stapleton, 2+ beds (not part of the affordable housing program)
– $550k – $700k range, Stapleton south of I-70, 3 beds, home office (or 4 beds), prefer more traditional finishes.
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
Sellers Coming Soon…
– Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes “Cimarron” floor plan in Conservatory Green. Like new. Sleek finishes, finished basement, 4 bedrooms, South facing, private backyard and shared courtyard out front. Timing of listing TBD.
– Low $600k’s – Thrive Home Builders “Belcaro” floor plan in Central Park West. Corner lot, open layout, tons of upgrades and a finished basement! 4 beds and over 3,000 finished sf. This one is a good fit for someone with patience, it won’t hit the market till late summer with a mid fall possession date for the buyer.
There you have it! Hope you’re all staying warm today and, as always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!