Welcome to another exciting week in Stapleton real estate! We’re off to a great start to the Spring listing season, and this week brings a few more treats for buyers seeking the perfect neighborhood home.
New Stapleton Listings This Week
7 new listings came on the market this week, and while that’s not as many as we need, we have some great variety for you…
Location, Location, Location: 3407 Xanthia St’s over 5000 finished square feet is a “location” all on its own – but what really stands out about this huge home is it’s 1 block proximity to Central Park and that it faces a pocket park! With 4 beds (with multiple office/flex rooms that could be used as bedrooms) and 5 baths, everyone has their own space. Theater room, game room and gourmet kitchen allow you to spread out and the private yard space and excellent curb appeal round out this special listing. Listed at $990,000 with about 5100 finished sqft, this home comes in at about $194/finished sqft – one of the lowest in Stapleton right now!
Better than new value: Looking for a new home in Beeler Park, but don’t want to wait? How about a beautiful new 4 bed, 3.5 bath David Weekley with a finished basement and sizeable side yard?! Listed at $579,900, and ready for new owners, 6064 Alton Street is better than new, especially since it already has a refrigerator & blinds! The side yard is waiting for your landscaping touch – and since it’s on the south of the house, you can take advantage of the year-round light!
Luxe ranch, great location: 5035 Verbena Street may be the most perfect ranch I’ve ever seen in Stapleton. Situated on a large courtyard, across from High Tech Elementary, this highly upgraded 3400 square foot Wonderland ranch has soaring ceilings, gourmet kitchen and a private outdoor retreat. Wait until you see the special private yard! You really have to see it to appreciate it!
With only 7 new listings, the competition will be tight this weekend – so we’re thrilled to share a few “spec” homes (aka new construction homes scheduled to close soon) ready for new families.
Thrive Homebuilders – Available now for $799,000 – 9151 E 59th North Place is the PWR plan that includes 4 beds, 3.5 baths, main floor office, a finished basement and the ever elusive finished 3-car garage! Across from a beautiful pocket park you’ll find a gourmet kitchen fitted with gourmet Dacor appliances and an amazing master deck. Don’t forget that these healthy homes include a solar array and Tesla powerwall!
Need something a little easier on the wallet? Check out 9057 E 60th Avenue’s EDG plan with 4 beds, 3.5 baths, main floor study, loft & finished basement for $689,900. With over 3000 finished square feet, this house is a great value and available now!
Parkwood Homes – last week we told you about Parkwood’s exceptional $558,221 Somerville townhome that recently came available for a June 2018 delivery date (I still think this is the best value in Stapleton right now), but we also wanted to let you know about 2 “spec” homes you can contract on now for late 2018 delivery! The first is a Chestertown on a west-facing oversized corner lot. The second is an Asheville (Parkwood’s most popular floorplan) facing Beeler Park’s large open space. You can still pick your finishes on either of these homes, but since they are both permitted and beginning to build, you save a few months off the typical 12 month build time! Want to build your semi-custom Parkwood from the ground up? Better act fast! Parkwood only has 1 lot left in their Shenandoah Collection in Beeler Park. Want more info on any of these special homes? Contact me ASAP as I would LOVE to help you snag one of these “secret inventory” homes!
Of course, these homes are just a few of the currently available or soon to be available new construction homes we know about in Stapleton. We’ll continue to profile various homes each week – but don’t wait for us to post about one. If you have a need we can help you with, just let us know.
Under Contract Stapleton Homes This Week
There were 6 Stapleton homes that went under contract last week. Most of these homes spent less than 2 weeks on the market and three of the 6 spent less than 5 days on the market. When a home is priced right, be sure to move quickly or it may be gone before you have the chance!
Sold Stapleton Homes This Week
6 Stapleton homes sold and closed in the past week. See them all at the link above!
All Stapleton Active Resale Listings
There are currently 34 active resale listings in Stapleton. If you haven’t seen it yet – make sure to check out 7934 E 51st Ave. I had the pleasure of checking out this lovely home last week and I think it’s a hidden gem. Located on a pocket park (with no extra HOA) with plenty of square footage, a finished basement and a yard (!), this David Weekley listed at $609,000 is the perfect family home. Check it out before it’s gone!
Lastly, take a look at our buyer and seller “Coming Soon” inventory for Stapleton… maybe we can help you find a home that’s not even listed yet!
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- Under $550,000 single family home with some yard space. Prefer Wonderland and David Weekley.
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home.
- $900k or less, South Stapleton Parkwood or New Town
- $1M+, South Stapleton only, 5+ bedrooms and 3-car garage is a must!
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (If any of these interest you, let’s chat!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Listing Soon! $350k – Thrive 2 bedroom town home in highly walkable location in Eastbridge. Just steps from the Eastbridge Town Center & F-15 pool. Or hop on your bike and ride to Stanley! Coming March 31st, 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Fall 2018.
- High $400k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming April/May 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid/High $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Listing March 17th, 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming early Summer 2018.
- Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming late March 2018.
- Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Listing March 17th, 2018!
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me at (720) 316-7653 or Joe Phillips at (720) 299-1730 to get immediate assistance with your Stapleton move.