Thanks for tuning in to this week’s Stapleton Real Estate update! We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and since you are all on turkey overload, I’ll be sure not to make this update too fowl (haha, I crack myself up…)
New Stapleton Listings This Week
6 new resale listings came on the market this week, and I can’t wait to check out 9152 E 29th Pl. This 3 bed, 3.5 bath Wonderland home has over 2600 finished sqft and features an outstandingly convenient south side location, spacious main floor master and curb appeal that can’t be beat. At $570,000, this home is competitively priced and won’t last long!
Need something a little larger? Come on up to the north side and have your choice of amazing Parkwoods! 8373 E 55th Ave gives you 6 bedrooms, a huge yard and great Southern exposure.
Love the Parkwood exteriors, but want something a touch more contemporary and 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor? 5462 Wabash St delivers with a classic exterior and seriously stylish interior!
What if you’re not finding what you need in the resale market? Never fear! Nearly all Stapleton builders have “quick move-in” homes that will be ready in the next 60 days. Here’s a short list of available new construction homes. We would love to help you see if one of these could work for you!
- David Weekley has two West Elk paired homes with 3 beds, 3.5 bth, available by the end of the year – priced at $506,645 and $514,629. Great value for quick move-ins with finished basements!
- Infinity is offering a gorgeous 3 bed, 3.5 bth Alto 5 featuring a rooftop deck with amazing city and mountain views for $699,900! I love these ultra modern homes and a rooftop deck with unobstructed views? Yes please!
- KB Homes has a 4 bed, 3.5 bth Maple paired home in Beeler Park available at $520,000 for immediate possession. This home includes a finished basement, contemporary styling with tons of upgrades and high end flooring. Icing on the cake? All appliances included – even a washer/dryer and refrigerator (unusual in a new construction). You can’t get more move in ready than this lovely home!
- Parkwood Homes has a few quick move-ins that we’ve mentioned in previous updates – but I want to highlight an Asheville floorplan home with a double porch and outstanding location on Boston Street! Check out Parkwood’s quick move-ins – and move quick – these homes have lots of interest and will likely be gone before the new year!
- Thrive Home Builders:
Bluff Lake townhomes for $355,000 and $350,000. Own a brand new townhome in south Stapleton for far less than a comparable resale!
Beeler Park single family homes including a ZEN 2.0 EDG plan for $699,900 and the incomparable Panacea Sanctuary for $1,100,000 (million dollar views are absolutely included!)
- Wonderland Homes has a wide variety of available properties At nearly every price point and they are offering incentives for buyers who can close by the end of the year! If you think one of these might be right for you – give me a call or email and let’s go check it out!
Under Contract Stapleton Homes This Week
10 Stapleton homes went under contract this week with an average days on the market of 17. Under contract homes ranged from 2 income qualified properties under $175k all the way up to an urban estate listed just shy of $1.3M. Looks like Stapleton buyers found their own version of Black Friday deals!
Sold Stapleton Homes This Week
10 Stapleton homes closed over the past week with these homes spending about 2 weeks on the market before going under contract. This selection of homes sold at about 99% of their list price, which, when combined with the short days on the market, tells us our market is still strong as we head into winter. Although sales and under contracts have kept up through the holiday – we will see the number of active listings drop as we get closer to Christmas – so if you are looking to buy soon – now may be the time to look! If you are looking to sell – the next few weeks can be a great opportunity to get all the pre-listing tasks complete to prepare for a 2018 listing. Need help? We’re here for you any time!
All Stapleton Active Resale Listings
There are currently 21 active resale listings in Stapleton, which represents only about 2 weeks of inventory – I wouldn’t be surprised to see that number drop even more in the coming weeks.
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs (lets make a match!)
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits?):
– $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
– $700-$850k range, Eastbridge neighborhood, looking for an Infinity with a main floor office (we’d love a turret!)
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
Sellers We Have Coming Soon You may Like:
– Mid $300’s – Beautifully upgraded Thrive townhome in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability and even mountain views! Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing “Antero” floor plan in the modern single family homes series from Wonderland Homes. Spectacular finishes, 4 beds, nice side yard, beautiful courtyard and walkable to Northfield shops & restaurants. Coming Spring 2018.
– Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
– Low $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the low $600k’s. Coming Spring/early Summer 2018.
– Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming to the market Early 2018 – but let us know if you’re interested sooner!
– Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
– Mid $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. This one has it all and we can’t wait to list it in Spring 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!