If you are wondering what’s up with the remaining lots in Stapleton’s last neighborhood, North End, we’re here to tell you a lot! Especially when it comes to Thrive home builders and their livable, comfortable home plans geared towards family, health, luxury and sustainability!
Thrive has several available homes ready for quick move in as well as some lots available if you want to pick out your own finishes. Let’s get you up to speed.
I recently took a tour of one of Thrive’s “spec” homes which means this home is being built and is just waiting for someone to scoop it up. I was quite impressed with the thoughtful upgraded features they pack into their homes! Check it out for yourself in this brief Facebook Live walk through:
Here are the actual details: Thrive Zen 2.0 series – AMP plan – 10255 E 59th Ave – Finished price $755,000 with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a finished basement with 2,760 sq. ft. of living space and tons of upgrades – a must see!
Now here is a rundown of homes and lots still available from this local, energy efficient, reputable builder that you’ll want to check out.
ZEN stands for “Zero Energy Now”. These homes are packed full of all the bells and whistles to minimize your carbon footprint while offering stunning features and open livable spaces, starting in the mid 600’s! 3 different plans to choose from currently and 3 homes available NOW!
1. Amp plan –
a. 10255 E 59th Ave – This home is priced at $755,000. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, a 2.5 car garage and finished basement. Check out the great kitchen with a gorgeous grey quartz island and upgraded fireplace.
b. 10170 E 59th Ave – This beautiful finished home is priced at $768,650 complete with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a 2.5 car garage (so envious of the extra space this garage offers) and a finished basement.
2. Edge plan – 10190 E 59th Ave – This large corner lot house has over 3,000 square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms (4 bedrooms upstairs – hard to find), 3.5 bathrooms, a finished basement and a 2.5 car garage. Priced at $775,000 and chalk full of beautiful features. Check out more details here.
Homes in this series are ZERO energy ready, focus on healthier indoor air quality and starting in the mid $500’s they are sure to have all the features a family could need. There are 5 total plans to choose from and 2 homes currently available NOW, which you can find out more about below.
Also click HERE to see available Vita Collection lots.
1. Plan 3 – 5925 Hanover St. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home has it all. An open concept floor plan, vaulted ceilings and tons of natural light make this home shine, plus it faces a park. Move in ready now! Click for more info.
2. Plan 5 – 10174 E 59th Ave – This home has a stunning gourmet kitchen with 42” cabinets, crown molding and a butler’s pantry leading into a formal dining room. A formal dining room was important for me in my own home search as I enjoy cooking for family and friends! This home has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and will be ready in October! Click here for more details on this home!
Like what Thrive has to offer but need a lower price point or a low maintenance town home? The LEED certified 3 story rowhomes are packed full of energy efficient features such as 2×6 wall construction for added money saving insulation, tankless water heaters, high performance windows, radon mitigation system and solar ready. These homes end up in the $400k’s typically. There are 3 different floorplans and 5 homes available NOW!
Here are some rowhomes available NOW!
1. Highland Plan – 5686 Galena St. – This great townhome boasts a large deck with mountain views, an open concept living area with 10 ft. ceilings great for entertaining, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 2 car garage. Priced at 439,900 this home will be ready this fall!
2. Curtis Plan – 5674 Galena St. This beautiful townhome has an awesome white kitchen with grey quartz countertops, an open concept living space and a contemporary feel. Priced at only $384,900 this home won’t last long! Ready in Winter 2019.
3. Skyline Plan – These 2 homes will be ready Winter 2019
a. 5682 Galena St. – These are a bit larger with 2 bedrooms plus a loft, 2.5 baths and a 2 car garage. This is an end unit townhome for a private feel and tons of natural light. Top of the line design upgrades grace this home such as white quartz counters, and high end appliances. Priced at $479,900 and ready this winter!
b. 5668 Galena St. – This is the last of the 3 bedroom rowhomes available! This modern home has grey cabinetry, lots of natural light, an open concept living area and great outdoor space as well on the large balcony! Priced at $493,500 it will be ready for move in winter 2019.
Panacea series is officially SOLD OUT!
We hope this helps give you an overview on Thrive homes and the great options they have available now and in the near future. For more info on Thrive click here for a past post on Thrive Homes. Or, if you want to build something but Thrive isn’t for you check out our Builder Update page or our homesinnorthend.com page, they’re both packed with info to help you find the right home.
If you are looking for something specific or if I can assist you in your Stapleton home search please reach out via my contact info below.