Did you know that the Stapleton builders are about to build some new homes South of I-70 in Bluff Lake, some of which will be in Denver Public Schools? Learn about that and lots of new and coming soon listings in our weekly update on the Stapleton real estate market!
Let’s start by reviewing the new resale listings for the week. (as always, click the link above to check them out!) There are 12 new resale listings that hit the market this week.
The first one that caught my eye is one that Mariel Ross from our team just listed yesterday at 5052 Akron St. It’s a modern Wonderland single family home with spectacular finishes, 3 beds + a loft upstairs and unobstructed mountain views of “Pizza Park”. (Real mountain views! Not just “realtor” mountain views…) It’s listed for $570k and will be gone quick. Interested? Here is a quick walk through video we did yesterday so you can take a peek then call us (or tell your agent) if you want to see it!
This next one was listed last week but it’s still available and I’m not sure why cause it’s great! Check out 5241 Willow Way for a beautifully finished, better than new home! This 4 bedroom, 4 bath plus office David Weekley home is packed with popular upgrades and sits directly across from Pizza Park in Willow Park East. Not only do you have one of my favorite parks as your front yard – but you’re also just steps from the new (HUGE) Prairie Meadows Park/playground and walking distance to the Maverick Pool.
Not seeing any new listings you love? There are more options coming soon!
First, we toured homes with our local Stapleton real estate agent group yesterday and there were 13 homes on the tour, many of which are coming soon. We have quite a few we’re about to list so please take a minute to check out our coming soon options at the end of this post.
Second, as I mentioned in the beginning of this post several of Stapleton’s builders are about to build homes in Bluff Lake. These homes will be located just to the East of Moline St, which is very conventient to Stanley Marketplace and the Fitzsimmons Medical Campus. Some homes will be in the Denver Public Schools side and others will be in the Aurora Public Schools side. On the Denver side there will be KB paired homes and David Weekley row homes and the developer plans to release these in late 2018 or early 2019. On the Aurora side there will be Boulder Creek Builders ranch style homes, Wonderland 47th Ave rows and Creekstone paired homes. The developer expects these to release in late summer 2018 (so these are close!) If you know anyone that would like to build a new home in Stapleton on the South side in the $400k’s or $500k’s these could be some good options. Buyers that get ahead of it and start the process early will have the most options in terms of lots and plans to choose from.
16 Stapleton homes went under contract last week. With only 44 total active Stapleton listings on the market and 16 being sold per week that means we have just over 2 weeks worth of inventory on the market. A balanced market is 4- 6 months worth of inventory in a market. Sellers still have the leverage due to the lack of inventory. (and the up-coming lack of new builds in the neighborhood for a while based on this recent post we did)
12 Stapleton homes sold and closed in the past week. See them all at the link above!
There are currently 44 active resale listings in Stapleton, which is on par with what we’ve seen in the previous weeks. We expect inventory to start pushing up in the coming month as we move towards May which should be the peak for listings.
Last but not least – check out our buyer needs and coming soons!
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home
- $850 or less Eastbridge neighborhood of Stapleton (flexible on timing)
- $900k or less, South Stapleton Parkwood or New Town (flexible on timing)
- $950k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 5+ beds, modern/contemporary
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (Some sellers may be open to early showings!):
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming April/May 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. “Bradbury” floorplan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms and a loft upstairs with an unfinished basement. Coming April 26!
- Low $500k’s – Wonderland “Kensington” floor plan single family home in Wicker Park. Private location, great finishes and a finished basement all for a price in the low/mid $500k’s. Coming in May 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- High $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern detached home on a courtyard in Willow Park East. 3 beds plus a loft with unfinished basement and mountain views! Coming to the market April 19!
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming next week!
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home – Mariel, Amy and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me at (720) 299-1730 for immediate assistance.
*** Our Friday real estate updates are meant to be a “roundup” type post where we discuss all listings in Stapleton, not just our own. It’s our way of making sure we follow the market closely and we share it with the Scoop readers because we know many of you like to track real estate in the area as well. Many of the listings in these posts are not our company’s listings and we wanted to mention that here to make sure it’s clear. Thanks for reading the Scoop!