It’s Friday, and you know what that means. Well, okay, it’s Sweet 16 time for those of you who are fans of March Madness, but in Stapleton it’s time for our weekly real estate update. And it is madness in the world of Stapleton real estate! Ok, that’s a little dramatic, but this week’s update includes 14 new listings. In fact, there were more than 14 listings, but several homes already went under contract before we could publish this Scoop post, so we’ll go with the 14 number for now.
Here at Focus Real Estate, we’re extremely pleased to see more inventory come on the market this week, and the fact that several homes already went under contract is encouraging for sellers – it means the market is hot for well-priced homes.
The Perfect Southside Home: Listed at $649,900, 2316 Akron Street is everything a Stapleton home should be. How does 4 bedrooms up, an adorable street, a huge front porch, and an unfinished basement you can make your own (how about a theater room, another bedroom and a workout room? The possibilities are endless!) sound? With a 3,800 sq. ft. canvas to work with, you’ll have plenty of room to grow from a square footage standpoint, which isn’t always the case in south Stapleton. Speaking of location, you can WALK to Bill Roberts or Westerly Creek Elementary. Stanley Marketplace is a quick stroll to the east, and the Bladium is a quick walk to the north. You’re wonderfully tucked into the neighborhood, but you’ll have no trouble getting everywhere you need to be. Finally, did I mention the backyard? There’s room for a vegetable garden, a flowerbed, an outdoor seating area, a kid’s basketball court, a kid’s soccer field, and on and on. Professional photos will be posted Saturday, so be sure to check out this listing this weekend.
Urban Chic meets Stapleton Convenience: I’m a sucker for the Terrace Homes that face Central Park on MLK. The fantastic brick facades hide big square footage and beautiful rooftop decks. If you’ve been waiting for one of these to pop up – you’re in luck! 9158 Martin Luther King Blvd’s 3,000 finished sq. ft. is sure to please with light filled rooms, a luxe master bath, and, of course, that fabulous rooftop deck with park and mountain views. I love the sleek kitchen and master bathroom, and of course, you have Central Park just outside your front door. These homes really are great to view in person – so check it out!
The Pool Life: It’s starting to feel like summer, and if you’re a pool person, check out 5070 Yosemite Ct #1. Across the street from the northside’s most popular pool, the Maverick Pool, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,470 square foot paired home is about as close to the pool as you can get. To give you an idea of how close you are, when my husband looked at the listing he excitedly told me: “I could throw a baseball into the pool from the front porch!” Listed for $500,000 and located in Conservatory Green, you’re also within walking distance of High Tech Elementary and all of Northfield’s stores and restaurants. If you buy this home, your sun-tanned, poolside kids (and spouse) will love you forever!
12 Stapleton homes went under contract last week. In particular, when I wanted to pause on this beautiful Parkwood Chesapeake. When I toured the home, I fell in love. Even though the home is under contract, you should check out the photographs. This home is everything a million dollar Stapleton house can and should be.
6 Stapleton homes sold and closed in the past week. See them all at the link above!
There are currently 41 active resale listings in Stapleton. We’re in the exciting time of year where we often see plenty of listings coming up each week – but word to the wise – buyers are also out in force. If you’re looking to buy, make sure you are ready to make a competitive offer using comparable data and not just the list price as your guide. As always, please let us know if we can help in any way!
Last but not least – check out our buyer needs and coming soons!
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- Under $600,000 single family close to Swigert or Southside Stapleton
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home
- $900k or less, South Stapleton Parkwood or New Town
- $1M+, South Stapleton only, 5+ bedrooms and 3-car garage is a must!
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (If any of these interest you, let’s chat!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Listing Soon! $350k – Thrive 2 bedroom town home in highly walkable location in Eastbridge. Just steps from the Eastbridge Town Center & F-15 pool. Or hop on your bike and ride to Stanley! Coming March 31st, 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Fall 2018.
- High $400k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming April/May 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming early Summer 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe, Amy and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me at (720) 316-7653 or email@example.com to get immediate assistance with your Stapleton move.
* Our Friday real estate updates are meant to be a “roundup” type post where we discuss all listings in Stapleton, not just our own. It’s our way of making sure we follow the market closely and we share it with the Scoop readers, because we know many of you like to track real estate in the area as well. Many of the listings in these posts are not our company’s listings and we wanted to mention that here to make sure it’s clear. Thanks for reading the Scoop!