Below are links to the latest active, under contract and sold listings in our Stapleton real estate market this week! At the end I also give you the scoop on some up-coming listings that aren’t on the market yet!
Note that this post is just focused on the Stapleton “resale” market, if you want info on Stapleton new builds try our New Homes section.
Click on any of the links below to see maps, pictures and details about all of these properties!
This week we had just 2 new resale homes that hit the market. This is the slowest week for new inventory of the year…looks like we’re creeping into holiday mode a little early!
Of the 2 new listings I like the Wonderland “Heritage” series home located at 5091 Xenia St. As buyers wanting a traditional Wonderland home know these are hard to come by, their waiting list often has hundreds of buyers on it! It’s a 4 bed/4 bath, finished basement, tasteful finishes, corner lot with stamped concrete patio/yard and across from Maverick pool. This looks like the home that’s gonna sell quickly over the weekend.
There were 11 homes that went under contract this week, which is the same as last week. That equates to roughly 44 homes going under contract per month and we have 29 total homes active in Stapleton now so we have nearly two months worth of inventory which is an increase. Our volume of sales is down and our months of home supply is up are back under one month worth of inventory. That means it’s a strong seller’s market.
Of the 11 under contract listings 7 of them were snatched up by buyers in the first 3 days!
There were 15 sales this week that closed. One that stood out to me was the sale of the David Weekley paired home for $435k. These paired homes, similar to the KB paired homes, have seen some great appreciation over the last year.
There are now 29 total active resale listings in Stapleton. This is the lowest level we’ve seen in quite a while. Again, I think we’re just in a time of year where things get a little slower in the market.
Not finding the Stapleton home you want? Here are a few other things that could help you:
The builders have some nice lot inventory right now so you could build new. Here is a builder update page that will show you all your options.
I have some listings coming down the pipeline that could be a good fit for you. Here is the scoop on these homes but let me know if you want more info.
- Parkwood “Asheville” in Conservatory Green in the high $700k’s. 3 bed/3 bath, south facing, amazing finishes like grey cabinets, marble island, wide plank flooring and a large lot with new landscaping and patio.
- Standard Pacific “Zinnia” in Conservatory Green in the high $600k’s. 4 bed/4bath, over 3,000 fin sf, finished basement, south facing on a quiet street.
- New Town/Thrive “Berkeley” in Central Park West in the mid $600k’s. 4 bed/4 bath, over 3,000 finished sf, finished basement, tons of upgrades, amazing landscaping, & walking distance to new light rail station!
- KB courtyard home in Central Park North for the high $400k’s. 4 bed/4bath, finished basement, great finishes and very private courtyard close to future light rail.
- KB paired home in bluff Lake for about $400k. 3 bed/3bath, unfinished basement, stylish finishes, real hardwood floors, white cabinets & quartz countertops in kitchen. Close to Stanley, Eastbridge town center, Bluff Lake & more! (seller still considering their options so not 100% if/when I’ll list this one)
If you have any questions about the info above or if I can be of service as a Stapleton based real estate broker please let me know!
Joe Phillips | Synergy Real Estate Team | (720) 299-1730 | firstname.lastname@example.org