We are excited to announce that after being closed for 73 days, Stanley Marketplace reopened today! You can catch our Facebook Live with Mark Shaker below, but here are a few takeaways:
* Masks covering nose and mouth are required inside and out (you can slide them down to eat or drink)
* Keep 6 feet distance from other guests not in your party
* Operating at 1/2 capacity inside the building (doors will be closed and they will move to 1 in/1 out if needed)
* Dining outside only (inside furniture has been removed, outside tents added “Backyard at Stanley”, patios opening)
* Hours are 11am-7pm Tues – Sun (closed Mondays for deep cleaning)
A complete list of policies, procedures, and info can be found HERE.
Each of Stanley’s 50+ local businesses will take their own unique approach to re-opening their spaces. Here are a few whose indoor spaces are open already:
Cheluna Brewing Company
Goose & the Goat Shoes
Logan House Coffee Company
Miette et Chocolat
Mondo Market Colorado
Mr. B’s Wine & Spirits-Stanley Marketplace
With more joining them this weekend and next week.
Lots of other businesses are still open via the Stanley To Go Curbside Pick-Up & Delivery program, including:
Let’s give Stanley a warm welcome back by following their new safety policies. Stay tuned for more updates!