Polished Hair and Nail Studio in the new Eastbridge Town Center is getting ready to open its doors to the community on April 5.
For two years Polished offered nail services in their first location in Cherry Creek, but decided to expand their brand to offer a full hair service department as well as facial waxing in their new location in Stapleton.
“We were constantly asked by our nail service customers to offer other services but we did not have the space at that time, now our customers can enjoy a manicure or pedicure while their hair color is being processed,” says owner Lisa Hintgen. “With everyone leading such busy lives, it is wonderful to be able to get your most important grooming services done at the same time.”
Lisa, her husband and 5-year-old daughter live in neighboring Lowry and Lisa is excited to welcome new neighborhood customers as well as her loyal nail customers that have been waiting for the new location to open.
“We can’t wait to open,” Lisa says. “The location and the community of Stapleton are incredible.”
Lisa’s husband, David (www.dhinteriorsdenver.com), designed the studio to be visually appealing and incredibly relaxing. The space will appeal to both men and women alike.
Polished uses a new, state-of-the-art ventilation system to ensure an odorless environment for the guests and staff. The salon also offers non-ammonia hair color (that completely covers grey hair) upon request.
Polished takes sanitation very seriously and all nail tools are cleaned and sanitized between every client. Each customer receives their own buffing block and nail file.
Polished offers three unique nail services:
- The IBX nail treatment is the only product on the market that is patented and cured with LED lights and penetrates the nail bed to repair, protect and strengthen nails.
- Keratin gloves can be added to any nail service, and especially beneficial in our dry climate. “We do not use the old paraffin treatments as they are unhygienic and messy,” Lisa says. “The fingerless Keratin gloves allow you to still use your hands and does not add any time to your service.”
- The Footlogix hydrating callus eliminator provides extra TLC to feet that need extra care. Pumice stones and harsh chemicals aren’t used to eliminate calluses, instead this unique product is used along with disposable fine sandpaper pads.
Lisa plans to open up the salon for special events like braiding, pedicure and bridal parties.
Polished will sell and use Matrix products, and will utilize the Matrix Color Lounge app with clients so they may experiment with color and styles before committing. The salon will also sell Raw, an organic hair care line, and Verb, a high quality, yet affordable line from Texas.
Deal alert! The first 100 people to pre-book an appointment when Polished’s phone lines open on March 27 until opening day on April 5 may choose from two specials:
- Pre-book any hair service including a blow out and enjoy a nourishing hair treatment and relaxing extended scalp massage.
- Pre-book a mani/pedi or a gel manicure and enjoy a moisturizing Keratin hand treatment, which is perfect for dry, dehydrated hands.
Just call 303-997-4414 to pre-book an appointment.
Visit the Polished website for hours and join the mailing list for other special offers and style tips delivered directly to your inbox.