My name is Amy Marolf I’m a local Fitness and Nutrition Coach who lives in Park Hill and helps people all over the United States reach their health and fitness goals. In this post I’ll share a little bit about me, what I do and give you an overview of my new “8 Weeks to Strong” program.
I was recently featured in 5280 Magazine with an article on my recommended exercises on how to get ready for ski season. I also just released my signature program, called 8 Weeks to Strong. It’s both a food guide and a workout plan that will help you lose weight, build muscle, increase your strength and fitness and also learn what to eat, how much to eat and when to eat. If you’re looking for results, this program works. Check out more details below and start your 2017 off strong!
As a Fitness and Nutrition Coach, I’m often asked:
- What should I be eating?
- How do I build more muscle?
- Are abs really made in the kitchen?
- What should I focus my workouts on?
- How much cardio should I do?
- How do you still drink wine and whiskey and look so good?!
Well, I’ve created one GREAT program that will give you all the answers. My 8 Weeks to Strong program will help you build sexy muscle, lose weight and get strong for life!
You’ll all be starting from a unique place because our weight, genes, metabolisms, schedules and lifestyles are all different. But the best part of this program is that ANYONE can do this. Including YOU. Getting strong doesn’t start in the gym. It starts in your head. You make the decision to do it. Follow this 8 Weeks to Strong plan and it will produce amazing results and lead to lasting success!
What it includes:
- Food Guide
- Macro calculations to lose weight and build muscle
- Food list and superfood spice list
- Tips on how to eat out and still stay on track
- 8 weeks of BADASS workouts 4 days a week and high-intensity cardio 2 days a week
- Post-workout recovery and nutrition
- Tips on supplements
The entire program is $208 and if you enter promo code “SCOOP” you’ll receive $30 off during the month of December! Click here to learn more or purchase the program!
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for free fitness tips, recipes, inspiration & more!