Beautiful weather out! Perfect weather for touring homes this weekend and finding that perfect fit. Check out our weekly update for a Facebook Live tour of a Parkwood home with a finished basement in the mid $500k’s, as well as links to 12 new Stapleton listings that just hit the market!
A Parkwood home in the mid $500k’s? You read that right. Mariel and I went out this morning and shot a Facebook Live to give you the scoop on this great “spec” home that will be finished in June. This spacious town home features an open main level layout, 3 beds upstairs plus a finished basement adding a 4th bedroom and awesome family room. You can check out that video, as well as more details on the finishes for that home here.
If that Parkwood isn’t the right fit check out the 12 new listings that hit the market this week in the link above. Three of the new ones are ranch plans which is rare.
Of the new listings I love the look of the Infinity “Vue 2” with the finished basement located at 8592 E 55th Ave. Great light, beautiful finishes and it has a really open layout many buyers will love.
Still not seeing anything you love? Skip down to the Coming Soon section below where I highlighted three listings we have going live in March that may work for you.
Fifteen homes went under contract in the last week. Based on our recent experiences, well priced homes are going to sell quick and very often with multiple offers. That’s not the case on all homes though, so buyers should rely on their agent to help them gauge how much competition there is before they decide how aggressive they need to be in their offers.
10 Stapleton homes sold and closed in the past week. See them all at the link above.
There are currently 40 active resale listings in Stapleton. It’s been a while since we’ve had 40 listings so that tells me we’re starting the spring selling season where inventory goes up a bit. That’s good news for buyers that have been waiting for more options!
On the list you’ll also see a few new build options that I left in there on purpose because they’re fully finished (or really close!) and ready to move in soon. If you’d love a new build but don’t want to wait out the construction process these 3 homes could be a good fit for you.
Lastly, take a look at our buyer and seller “Coming Soon” inventory for Stapleton… maybe we can help you find a home that’s not even listed yet!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- Under $550,000 single family home with some yard space. Prefer Wonderland and David Weekley.
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home.
- $1M+, South Stapleton only, 5+ bedrooms and 3-car garage is a must!
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (If any of these interest you, let’s chat!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Listing Soon! $350k – Thrive 2 bedroom town home in highly walkable location in Eastbridge. Just steps from the Eastbridge Town Center & F-15 pool. Or hop on your bike and ride to Stanley! Coming March 31st, 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Fall 2018.
- High $400k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming April/May 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Listing Soon! Mid/High $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Listing March 17th, 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming early Summer 2018.
- Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming March 2018.
- Listing Soon! Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Listing March 17th, 2018!
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Mariel and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me at (720) 299-1730 or Mariel Ross at (720) 316-7653 to get immediate assistance with your Stapleton move.