It’s Friday – and you know what that means! Real Estate Update time! This week’s update includes 9 new listings with something for every price point. Not finding what you’re looking for in these resale listings? Ask us about new construction homes ready for quick or immediate move in! Thrive, Wonderland, KB, Parkwood and Infinity all have homes ready to go ASAP!
9 new listings have hit the market, which is a little less than I would have hoped for, but the listings we have a pretty special!
Southside Single Family Steal: Listed at $535,000, 3161 Fulton Street’s 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2111 sqft with finished basement is a short walk to Eastbridge and even has a beautiful porch and front yard. Live in one of Stapleton’s favorite enclaves and enjoy the proximity to everything that makes Eastbridge special for under $550,000!
Southside Value: Check out one of the 2 new paired homes (3384 Valentia St and 3472 Valentia St) available in Central Park West! These homes are perfect for those looking for proximity to light rail, the upcoming Sprouts market and, of course, Punchbowl Social! Listed at $450,000 and $435,000 respectively, these homes include 3 beds, 2.5 baths and small side patios – making them perfect starter homes, investment properties or “right sized” homes for your family.
Northside No-Brainer: Wow – I’m loving 5483 Verbena in Stapleton’s Willow Park East neighborhood! This David Weekley has
everything most family’s are looking for in a home including an open floorplan, 4 beds, 3.5 baths, finished basement, office and a side patio. At $595,000, I would expect this one to go quickly!
And then there was one. The home that transcends North/South side bias…6071 Chester Street. Infinity is currently sold out of their VIVE series homes – so the only way to get one today – is to snap up this exceptional home. If you are lucky enough to snap it up, you’ll be treated to over 4000 ultra contemporary finished square feet with 5 large bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a yard to die for (HUGE and a massive covered patio with collapsible window wall to boot). Of course it also has the elusive 3-car garage, a study with French doors and the master shower….I could live in that master shower. Wow.
There were 12 Stapleton homes that went under contract last week.
3 Stapleton homes sold and closed in the past week. See them all at the link above!
There are currently 38 active resale listings in Stapleton. We’re in the exciting time of year where we often see plenty of listings coming up each week – but word to the wise – buyers are also out in force. If you’re looking to buy, make sure you are ready to make a competitive offer using comparable data and not just the list price as your guide. As always, please let us know if we can help in any way!
Lastly, take a look at our buyer and seller “Coming Soon” inventory for Stapleton… maybe we can help you find a home that’s not even listed yet!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- Under $550,000 single family home with some yard space. Prefer Wonderland and David Weekley.
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home.
- $1M+, South Stapleton only, 5+ bedrooms and 3-car garage is a must!
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (If any of these interest you, let’s chat!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Fall 2018.
- High $400k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming March/April 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming early Summer 2018.
- Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming March 2018.
- Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me at (720) 316-7653 or Joe Phillips at (720) 299-1730 to get immediate assistance with your Stapleton move.