It’s Friday, which means it’s time for our weekly update on the Stapleton real estate market. We have a lot to share with you, including a Video Tour we just shot so you can get a sneak peek at our gorgeous Parkwood Homes listing in Conservatory Green coming to the market next week. We’ll also let you know about all the new, under contract and sold Stapleton listings this week as well as some “spec” homes the builders have available for quick move in. Lets get into it…
So far this week 10 new listings have hit the market. There are income qualified homes in the low $200k’s, several town homes in the $300k’s/$400k’s, and a few single family options in the $500k’s – $700k’s so there’s a few new options for buyers in most price segments. (Quiet on the high end this week)
If you’re looking for a town home in the $400k’s check out Mariel’s new Thrive Home Builders listing at 9161 E 52nd Drive. South facing, 3 bedrooms, open concept main level and it has top notch finishes throughout!
If you’re more interested in a single family home South of I-70 in Stapleton you’ll want to see two of our other new listings:
First, check out 9094 E 37th Ave. This KB Martha Stewart collection home in quiet Central Park North is truly one of a kind. The owners took the largest home in that series (over 3,600 finished sf!) and made extensive customizations to fit their needs. The home faces open space, has 3 beds + a huge office upstairs, a finished basement and beautiful upgrades throughout. Walk to Jet Stream pool or ride your bike to the rec center or the restaurants at the new Eastbridge Town Center.
We also just listed a KB Single family home listing at 2830 Akron Ct for $515k. The home features a walkable location on a quiet street near Stanley Marketplace, 3 beds upstairs, an open concept main level, office, upgraded kitchen and a fenced private backyard. Street facing so no second HOA helps keep your costs down.
Not finding what you want in these new resale homes? There are some new build updates you should know about:
Take a look at this post Mariel Ross just did on the wee Cottages just released by Boulder Creek Builders. These single family homes in the $300k’s were just released yesterday and they’re selling extremely fast since there are no other single family detached homes in this price range in Stapleton.
Second, the builders have quite a bit of “spec” inventory (homes that are under construction or complete that don’t have a buyer) that buyers may not know about. For example, I got a call yesterday from a buyer interested in the Bluff Lake area of Stapleton. I made the rounds to the builders in that area and found that Thrive, David Weekley and Wonderland all had homes that are complete or will finish soon that are available! If you’re a buyer and you’re having a hard time finding the right fit don’t forget about these quick move in options from the builders. Here are some of the builder spec homes available now, but to learn more please reach out and let’s chat – not all the builder spec inventory is listed on-line.
There were just 4 Stapleton homes that went under contract last week. Not a large number of sales but there just wasn’t much inventory at all. Well priced homes below $700k are typically gone in the first weekend (often with multiple buyers) and homes above that price range haven’t been taking much longer. Homes in the $1M+ do have fewer buyers and typically have been taking a little longer to sell.
There were 3 Stapleton homes that sold and closed in this last week.
There are currently 25 active resale listings in Stapleton. Check them all out in the link above.
Lastly, take a look at our buyer and seller “Coming Soon” inventory for Stapleton… maybe we can help you find a home that’s not even listed yet!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- $500k-$650k single family home within short walk or drive to the Central Park Station light rail stop.
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $650-$800k range, anywhere in Stapleton. Love a smaller Parkwood, Parkwood Lane, Infinity or large/upgraded Thrive with at least 4 bedrooms, contemporary styling and private outdoor space.
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home.
- $1M+, South Stapleton only, 5+ bedrooms and 3-car garage is a must!
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (If any of these interest you, let’s chat!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400’s – Almost brand new, bright and modern upgraded Thrive end-unit town home in Wicker Park! 3 bedrooms, south facing, great outdoor space and ready for your personal touches! Just listed! (See above)
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB single family home with 3 bedrooms and an open floor plan on a courtyard in Eastbridge just a quick bike ride to Stanley Marketplace & the new Town Center! Bonus, nice side yard great for dogs! Coming next week!
- High $400k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming March/April 2018.
- Low $500k’s – KB Single family home on a street (again, no second HOA) located near Stanley Marketplace and Central Park. 3 bed/2.5 bath, 1,618 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Just listed today! (See above)
- Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming Spring 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming early Summer 2018.
- Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming Feb/Mar 2018.
- Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
- $750k – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in private Central Park North location. This is the largest plan in the series, has an open main level and 5 bedrooms! Finished basement and zen-like backyard gazebo. Walk to parks and the Jet Stream pool! Just listed! (See above)
- High $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. Coming next week! (See FB Live link at the beginning of the post)
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Mariel and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach Mariel Ross at (720) 316-7653 or Joe Phillips at (720) 299-1730 get immediate assistance with your Stapleton move.