In our weekly update on the Stapleton market this week we have lots to cover. Boulder Creek Builders just came out with their new “wee cottages” series, there are several builder “quick move in” homes available and as always we’ll show you the latest new, under contract and sold listings. Let’s jump right in!
This week there are 7 new Stapleton resale listings to check out. One that we wanted to point out in particular is the live/work town home located at 2322 Central Park Blvd. Sleek modern finishes, an amazing rooftop deck and the main floor is zoned commercial so you can operate your business out of your home! Why pay for a house and an office when you can do both at once? These don’t come up often so I wanted to make sure it was on your radar.
Not seeing what you want in the resale market? Check out the brand new “wee cottages” that are being released next week by Boulder Creek Builders. These homes are 2-3 beds, 900 – 1,400 sf and all in after all finishes you can be in the mid $300k’s to $400k range. Check out this post Mariel Ross just did on the wee Cottages for the Scoop on plans, pricing, lot locations, etc. and please contact us if you’d like help from buyer’s agents with new build experience.
There were 10 Stapleton homes that went under contract this week. The average “days on market” was 9 days, which basically means most homes are selling on the first weekend they’re listed, if not the next weekend. Buyers looking to make a move in 2018 are out in full force even though it’s early Feb. If you’re wanting to move this summer before the school year starts next year it’s not too early to get the ball rolling. With the tight inventory it takes time to find the right home, get it under contract and get it closed.
Curious what it takes to get a home under contract right now in this hot market? This post called “8 Tips to Make Your Offer Stand Out” may help. And if you ever want personalized attention Mariel Ross and I are here & happy to chat.
There were 4 Stapleton homes that sold and closed in this last week. These sellers got 99.25% of their asking price on average. So sellers are getting their asking price (within reason, watch out for the outlier seller that is asking way too much for their home! We don’t want to point those out on-line but they’re out there).
There are currently 26 active resale listings in Stapleton. Check them all out in the link above.
We have one listing at 5046 Valentia St #101 that you may want to check out if you’re looking for a main floor master bedroom home. Amazing finishes and an easy walk to all the great new parks up in Northfield. You can get more details here and Mariel from our team is holding an open house there this Saturday from 11am – 1pm if you want to stop by.
I also made a point to leave 3 “spec homes” (homes that are under construction but don’t have a buyer) on our list of active homes for the week. Check out the Infinity “Alto” home at 6058 Beeler St (rooftop deck, anyone?), the David Weekley paired home at 5983 Boston St (great finishes!) and the Wonderland “Freedom” town home at 5765 Beeler St (awesome location near the new splash park being built). All 3 are great options for someone that wants a home soon but is tired of the competitiveness of the resale market.
Looking in the $900k’s and love Infinity Homes? Check out this FB Live video we did from a spec home that’s available in March and needs a buyer!
Lastly, take a look at our buyer and seller “Coming Soon” inventory for Stapleton… maybe we can help you find a home that’s not even listed yet!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- $500k-$650k single family home within short walk or drive to the Central Park Station light rail stop.
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $650-$800k range, anywhere in Stapleton. Love a smaller Parkwood, Parkwood Lane, Infinity or large/upgraded Thrive with at least 4 bedrooms, contemporary styling and private outdoor space.
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home.
- $1M+, South Stapleton only, 5+ bedrooms and 3-car garage is a must!
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (If any of these interest you, let’s chat!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400’s – Almost brand new, bright and modern upgraded Thrive end-unit town home in Wicker Park! 3 bedrooms, south facing, great outdoor space and ready for your personal touches! Coming to the market Feb 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB single family home with 3 bedrooms and an open floor plan on a courtyard in Eastbridge just a quick bike ride to Stanley Marketplace & the new Town Center! Bonus, nice side yard great for dogs! Coming to the market Feb 2018.
- High $400k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming Spring 2018.
- Low $500k’s – KB Single family home on a street (again, no second HOA) located near Stanley Marketplace and Central Park. 3 bed/2.5 bath, 1,618 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming Spring 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming Spring 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming early Summer 2018.
- Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming Feb/Mar 2018.
- Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
- Mid $700k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in private Central Park North location. This is the largest plan in the series, has an open main level and 5 bedrooms! Finished basement and zen-like backyard gazebo. Walk to parks and the Jet Stream pool! Coming Feb 2018.
- Mid $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. This one has it all and we can’t wait to list it in Spring 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me, Mariel Ross, at (720) 316-7653 or Joe Phillips at (720) 299-1730.