Welcome to another week in Stapleton real estate! Looks like the snow last weekend was no deterrent for buyers as we had 13 listings go under contract in the last 6 days! As expected, homes under $600,000 are seeing the most action, and there is definitely a shortage of detached single family homes in that range – especially on the south side. If you’ve thought about listing and have one of these in demand properties – now may be a great time with such limited inventory. If you’re looking for a big home under $600,000 – and haven’t seen our listing at 5046 Valentia #101 – come say hi this Saturday from 1-3p! I’ll be there and would love to show you around!
6 new resale listings came on the market this week, with 2 beautiful homes returning to the market after a holiday hiatus (2870 Clinton St & 5181 Beeler Ct). 5181 Beeler Ct in the Wicker Park neighborhood is really special at $799,900 – unobstructed views from your 3rd floor deck, more outdoor space on your gracious side porches and corner lot, front door facing my favorite playground, upgrades galore – and it’s HUGE at 3,790 sq ft! Interested in checking it out? Call me! I’m aching for a good reason to see this one!
Speaking of awesome locations… an Infinity Vue 2 just across from the Maverick Pool came on the market! 5057 Yosemite Ct is meticulously cared for, ultra family-friendly, walking distance to High Tech AND Torchy’s – and of course – it’s directly across from the Maverick Pool! Your kids will love you for choosing a home like this!
Last but not least… we have two great new homes to show you that are under construction, have amazing corner lots and will be complete in the next few months. We did Facebook Live videos at each one this morning to show you around!
The first one is this Thrive Vita “Plan 5” which features a massive corner lot, gourmet kitchen and finished basement listed at $748k. You can check out the Plan 5 virtual tour here (previously completed Plan 5) or you can watch Mariel’s FB Live tour of the home.
The second one is an Infinity VIVE “Plan 1” which is situated on a pocket park and faces South which gets tons of light. The home has 4 beds up plus a loft, features an amazingly open main level and has an awesome “corner door” where literally the whole corner of the house opens up to an “outdoor room”. It’s the coolest home feature I’ve seen in a long time and you have to check out our FB Live tour this morning at the property to see it.
If you have any interest in either of these homes and want more info Joe and I are here to help! (my contact info is below)
Under Contract Stapleton Homes This Week
13 Stapleton homes went under contract this week – so the snow certainly didn’t deter buyers! 9 of these homes went under contract in 7 days or less – so if you see something you love – check it out as soon as you have a chance!
Sold Stapleton Homes This Week? None!
There are currently 25 active resale listings in Stapleton, which means we’re pretty low on inventory – but expect lots of new listings in mid-February! If you don’t see what you need on the market now, check out our coming soons below!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- $500k-$650k single family home within short walk or drive to the Central Park Station light rail stop.
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $650-$800k range, anywhere in Stapleton. Love a smaller Parkwood, Parkwood Lane, Infinity or large/upgraded Thrive with at least 4 bedrooms, contemporary styling and private outdoor space.
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home.
- $1M+, South Stapleton only, 5+ bedrooms and 3-car garage is a must!
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (If any of these interest you, let’s chat!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400’s – Almost brand new, bright and modern upgraded Thrive end-unit town home in Wicker Park! 3 bedrooms, south facing, great outdoor space and ready for your personal touches! Coming to the market Feb 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB single family home with 3 bedrooms and an open floor plan on a courtyard in Eastbridge just a quick bike ride to Stanley Marketplace & the new Town Center! Bonus, nice side yard great for dogs! Coming to the market Feb 2018.
- High $400k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming Spring 2018.
- Low $500k’s – KB Single family home on a street (again, no second HOA) located near Stanley Marketplace and Central Park. 3 bed/2.5 bath, 1,618 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming Spring 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming Spring 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming early Summer 2018.
- Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming Feb/Mar 2018.
- Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
- Mid $700k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in private Central Park North location. This is the largest plan in the series, has an open main level and 5 bedrooms! Finished basement and zen-like backyard gazebo. Walk to parks and the Jet Stream pool! Coming Feb 2018.
- Mid $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. This one has it all and we can’t wait to list it in Spring 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me, Mariel Ross, at (720) 316-7653 or Joe Phillips at (720) 299-1730.