We’re headed into the Thanksgiving week & as they should be people are more focused on the holiday than listing their home. We only have 1 new listing this week and Stapleton overall has the lowest inventory I’ve seen in a long time…just 23 total listings in all price ranges! But not to worry, if you’re a buyer ready to go you may love some of the quick move in options from Wonderland Homes, Thrive Home Builders & Parkwood Homes. Check them all out in our weekly update below.
As I mentioned, there was just one new listing this week. It’s a condo located in the heart of Stapleton in the high $300k’s listed by NPRE.
If that one doesn’t fit your needs then maybe check out some of these quick move in new builds that can close in the coming months:
Wonderland has 18 homes available in various stages of construction in Stapleton! They have single family homes that are complete now and various types of town homes that will be finished over the coming months. If the one new resale listing above doesn’t fit your needs could one of these work? We can help you explore all the options & zone in on the one that fits for your needs quickly. Here is a list of all their active homes under construction.
Thrive Home Builders:
Thrive has several quick move in options in various series.
First, they have a few row homes in the Bluff Lake area near Stanley Marketplace and Fitzsimmons Medical Campus in the $350k range. Each has 2 bedrooms upstairs and an open concept on the main level. Great housing option for someone working over at the hospitals! You could bike to work in 5 minutes and have a brand new home in the $300k’s by Stanley! Here are details on the one that is $355k and details on the one that is $350k.
Second, they have a ZEN 2.0 “EDG” plan for $699.9k ready to close in December. It’s a newer floor plan, has 3 beds + a loft upstairs, an open concept with an office on the main level and a finished basement which provides a 4th bedroom. Plus it’s a zero energy home, meaning your total energy bills are going to be $30 – $50 per month! If you’re interested in this one we’d love to give you a tour. Here are more details.
Last but not least, Thrive also has a quick move in home in their new Panacea collection. You can see a FB Live video tour we did last week of it here or you can check out the specs of the home here. It’s listed for $1.1M.
Love the classic East coast look of the Parkwoods but don’t want to wait out the 12 month build process on these semi-custom homes? They have two quick move in options with all in prices in the $700k’s that could be perfect for you. First, they have their top seller, the Asheville, available on Boston Street in Wicker Park for $784k! Buyers love this open layout and Boston St is unlike any other street in Stapleton, it’s highly landscaped giving it a park like feel. They also have a Wye floor plan in Beeler Park that has 4 bedrooms and a finished basement for $724k! Check out more details on both homes here and let us know if we can take you out to tour these homes.
9 Stapleton homes went under contract this week. Half sold almost immediately and the other half took months to sell. What was the difference that made some sell so fast and others so slow? Some of it was the seasonality of real estate (many homes sell a little slower this time of year) but some of it was over-pricing. Some sellers are trying to sell homes way above the comparable home sales. Be sure you have an agent that will help you pull comparable sales before you make an offer to make sure your price is in line with the market value. Speaking of offers…if you do find yourself in a competitive buyer situation how do you make your offer stand out without just over-paying? Here are 8 tips.
9 Stapleton homes closed over the past week.
There are currently only 23 active resale listings in Stapleton! That’s extremely low and pretty normal for right around Thanksgiving. We expect the inventory to stay pretty low through the end of the year then start to trickle upwards in January & into the spring.
One home that I toured with a buyer last week and liked was 3232 Fulton St. This Parkwood home is located on a quiet dead end part of Fulton St, it’s walking distance to the new Eastbridge Town Center and it features 6 bedrooms! The 3rd floor loft with full bathroom & bedroom could be a great guest suite or teenager bedroom and the finished basement provides more flexible space. This one doesn’t have all the latest trends in finishes but listed at $722,500 this one seems someone location focused would buy it and add their own touches.
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs (lets make a match!)
Buyer Needs (got a home that fits?):
– $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
Sellers We Have Coming Soon You may Like:
– Mid $300’s – Beautifully upgraded Thrive townhome in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability and even mountain views! Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing “Antero” floor plan in the modern single family homes series from Wonderland Homes. Spectacular finishes, 4 beds, nice side yard, beautiful courtyard and walkable to Northfield shops & restaurants. Coming Spring 2018.
– Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
– Low $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the low $600k’s. Coming Spring/early Summer 2018.
– Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming to the market Early 2018 – but let us know if you’re interested sooner!
– Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
– Mid $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. This one has it all and we can’t wait to list it in Spring 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Mariel and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!