It’s Friday, time to check out what’s new in the Stapleton real estate market. Check out our update post which will give you the scoop on all the new, under contract and sold homes in Stapleton from the last week. We’ll also give you insights on spec homes that will be done soon with KB Home, Creekstone, David Weekley, Wonderland Homes, Thrive Home Builders and Infinity. My guess is there are more quick move in options than you knew about!
Before we jump in check out this Facebook live video Mariel and I shot this week at the brand new Panacea model by Thrive Home builders! It’s our first attempt at live video (don’t judge!) so roll with our mistakes as we figure it out. The model is amazing and you can learn more about this new series here.
First off lets start with the new listings for the week. There were 12 new listings that hit this week. Not all were resales, 3 of these new ones are actually complete (or nearly complete) spec homes from Wonderland Homes. These homes haven’t been listed online up to this point so if you’re looking in the high $500k’s/low $600k’s these could be great options for you. You can see those here. (and reminder…you pay the same price on a new build whether you have an agent on your side or not…so we’re here to help!)
Looking for a newer home with 4 beds and think it would be awesome to be by those great new parks they just finished up in Conservatory Green & Willow Park East? Then you may want to check out the new listing at 9034 E 51st Ave. Check out the image to the left showing you the green space the home faces…amazing!
12 Stapleton homes went under contract this week. Many of these sat for 1- 2 months so we’re seeing some seasonal slow down. That said, some flew right off the market. Work with a local agent who can help you figure out if you’re looking at a home that may not sell immediately (therefore giving you some leverage to negotiate) or if you’re looking at a home that has broad appeal and will sell right away.
6 Stapleton homes closed over the past week.
There are currently 40 active resale listings in Stapleton. Ok not all of those are true resales, this week I left in some of the homes that Stapleton builders have that are nearing completion. These homes are like “hidden inventory” that buyers often skip over on-line because they think they’d need to wait through the whole construction process. Any new builds I left on the list this week will be done by January (and many are ready now!) If you need more info on any of these please let us know.
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs (lets make a match!)
Buyer Needs (got a home that fits?):
-$500k – $600k, South of I-70 in Stapleton only, 3+ besds, office preferred, lean towards traditional finishes, near Stanley/Eastbridge Town Center preferred.
– $600k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
Sellers We Have Coming Soon You may Like:
– Mid $300’s – Beautifully upgraded Thrive townhome in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability and even mountain views! Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing “Antero” floor plan in the modern single family homes series from Wonderland Homes. Spectacular finishes, 4 beds, nice side yard, beautiful courtyard and walkable to Northfield shops & restaurants. Coming Spring 2018.
– Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
– Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming to the market Early 2018 – but let us know if you’re interested sooner!
– Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
– Mid $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. This one has it all and we can’t wait to list it in Spring 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Mariel and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!