Happy Friday and welcome to this week’s Stapleton real estate update! It’s officially November, and that would usually mean the market cools and we all settle in for a cozy winter – but not this year! In the past week, 7 new listings came on the market and there are a number of amazing new construction homes ready for pre-holiday move-ins!
Thinking about a brand new home for your New Years resolution? Parkwood Homes has a stellar option that might just be perfect for you. Get all the details below!
New Stapleton Listings This Week
7 new resale listings came on the market this week and I just have to highlight 8341 E 29th Ave. This 4 bed, 3.5 bath McStain townhome on one of my favorite Stapleton streets (mature trees, great for biking!), includes plenty of beautiful hardwood floors, sunlight through South facing windows and a secluded patio all at an outstanding price point of $495,000. Finding a home with over 2000 finished square feet and a great location under $500k is almost unheard of in Stapleton, so make sure you check it out right away – it wont last long!
I just love when a 3 story David Weekley pops up – especially ones that take full advantage of the spacious roof-top deck and 3rd floor loft. Check out 11346 E 27th Ave to see a great example. With nearly 3500 finished square feet and excellent rooftop outdoor space – this home can accommodate the whole family (and then some!) Only a handful of these were built in Bluff Lake, so if you’ve been hoping to snag one – make sure you stop by ASAP!
My favorite find this week isn’t in the MLS yet! Parkwood Homes has an extremely special Lane Home on Beeler Street slated for January 2018 completion. The Wye floorplan brings together many of Parkwood’s most requested features – including 4 bedrooms on the second floor, a spacious and open living/kitchen/dining area, a dedicated main floor office, formal dining room, mudroom and (of course) a finished basement to total 5 bedrooms and over 3500 finished square feet! A gracious covered porch and landscaped yard rounds out this family-friendly home. You have to see the finishes – hardwood floors and stairs, painted white cabinets, high-end marble-look quartz counters, backsplash mosaics and special touches in the master bath….honestly too much to list – so give me a call and lets go see it together!! Available for a January close at $724,212 – you absolutely will not find a home this special at this price point – and if I can represent you on the purchase – I’ll cover $5000 of your closing costs to make it even more affordable!
Brand New for the Holidays in Beeler Park (*ask me how I can help you save even more on any of these or other quick move-ins!!):
KB Home – Paired Homes – Maple Floorplan
9001 E 59th North Pl
3 bd, 2.5 bth | $520,000 (when using preferred lender)
Thrive – Panacea Collection – Sanctuary Floorplan
6122 Akron St
4 bd, 4.5 bth | $1,113,921
Hello Mountain Views! Hello Mid-Century Modern Fabulousness!!
Wonderland Homes – Portrait Collection – Lawrence Foursquare
6063 N Alton Street
4 bd, 3.5 bth | $580,538
This is just a short selection of quick move-in homes available soon, but we know of so many more including some steals in Bluff Lake! Reach out anytime if you have a need that you don’t see on the MLS. We may have just the home for you!
Under Contract Stapleton Homes This Week
6 Stapleton homes went under contract this week with an average days on the market of 12. All of these homes were listing for under $525,000 – so the short days on the market certainly isn’t a surprise! Want to see what your home could sell for? Reach out to us anytime for a no obligation evaluation!
Sold Stapleton Homes This Week
14 Stapleton homes closed over the past week. These homes spent about 18 days on the market and sold for an average of 3% below their list price.
All Stapleton Active Resale Listings
There are currently 33 active resale listings in Stapleton – so our inventory is still looking good with homes priced from $281,000-$949,000.
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
– $600k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
Sellers We Have Coming Soon:
– Mid $300’s – Beautifully upgraded Thrive townhome in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability and even mountain views! Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
– Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming to the market Early 2018 – but let us know if you’re interested sooner!
– Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summ
– Mid $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. This one has it all and we can’t wait to list it in Spring 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!