Check out the latest new, under contract and sold listings in Stapleton in our weekly update. If you’re looking to make your move before the school year starts it’s time to get going and we’d love to help!
We have 11 new listings in Stapleton this week and 6 of them are in the $400k’s – $500k’s range which is helpful since that is a hot price point without much inventory. Mid June is pretty much prime time for real estate moves in the neighborhood and we haven’t seen quite as much new inventory as I’d like. Low inventory is still keeping the control on the seller’s side of the equation.
I’m excited to have two new listings coming next week, so if you’re looking in the mid $400k’s to mid $500k’s be sure to check out the coming soon section at the bottom.
There were 10 Stapleton homes that went Under Contract last week. The median “days on market” (meaning how long it took from being listed to sold) was 11 days, which is still really quick. Another way to put it is half of the homes that hit the market don’t last through 2 weekends.
June will continue to be a good month for selling but then from what I’ve seen in the past homes that are listed in July may take a bit longer to sell. Stapleton as a whole really seems to go on vacation in July, so if you can list in June I think that’s best.
10 Stapleton homes closed over the past week. If you don’t see one like your home and you’d like to know what homes like yours are selling for you can always emails us and we’ll send you comparable sales.
There are 48 total active resales in the neighborhood right now. Of those listings 17 are $800k or more and that segment of the market has been moving a little slower. It seems like it’s more of a somewhat balanced market in that price range, compared to lower price ranges where sellers have all the control. Before you make any offers be sure to check the comparable sales and how long the home has been on the market. You may not need to pay full price in that upper price range.
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Here’s what we’re keeping an eye out for our buyers!
– Under $325k, anywhere in Stapleton, 2+ beds (not part of the affordable housing program)
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
Sellers Coming Soon…
– Mid $400k’s – KB Homes single family home on a courtyard. Walking distance to Westerly Creek Elementary and Stanley Marketplace. 3 bed/3 bath, 1,556 sf. Completely renovated and move in ready. Listing June 17!
– Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes “Cimarron” floor plan in Conservatory Green. Like new. Sleek finishes, finished basement, 4 bedrooms, South facing, private backyard and shared courtyard out front. This listing is coming to the market June 17th.
– Low $600k’s – Thrive Home Builders “Belcaro” floor plan in Central Park West. Corner lot, open layout, tons of upgrades and a finished basement! 4 beds and over 3,000 finished sf. This one is a good fit for someone with patience, it won’t hit the market until Fall with a late 2017 possession date for the buyer.
That’s it for this week’s update on the Stapleton market. As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Mariel and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!