July is coming to an end but the real estate market is still going strong. Check out the 6 new Stapleton listings this week below $500k & more in our latest weekly update on the Stapleton real estate market! And if you’re not in the mood to look at listings but you’d like some ideas to spruce up the home you’re in check out this latest post from Gala Stude, a local interior designer.
There were 10 new resales that hit the market this week. Of the 10, 6 were below $500k which will be good news for buyers looking in that price range since there haven’t been a lot of options to look at lately.
Not finding the right resale? Here are a couple other new build options you may want to check out. First, most of the builders have their new models open in Beeler Park. For example, David Weekley Homes just opened their paired home and single family home models! You can find those at 6004 or 6024 Alton St Denver, CO 80238. (these homes start in the $400k’s. You can see their Cottages series plans here) While you’re there you can easily find your way to the other builders models. (they all have American flags flying to make it easy for you) If you don’t want to wait for a new build that would be starting from dirt then you can check out Stapleton’s “Secret” Inventory.
There were 11 Stapleton homes that went under contract last week. Of the 11, 9 of them were under contract in less than one week from the time they were listed! That’s pretty quick, especially considering July is typically a slower month in real estate.
Bidding wars are still somewhat common, although they aren’t necessarily happening on every deal. If you’re going to make an offer on a home make sure you know if you’re competing against anyone before you add in too many favorable terms or an over asking price bid to the seller. That’s not always necessary lately, especially in higher price ranges where homes have been moving a little slower.
16 Stapleton homes closed over the past week, many of which closed at prices that indicate strong appreciation for sellers. If your curious what your home is now worth we’re always happy to come by and provide a valuation.
There are currently 40 active resale listings in Stapleton. If you like Infinity Homes and you wouldn’t mind being in Central Park West near the light rail station, the new TOD development and the new sprouts then check out these 3 active listings.
Wanna learn more about the new build options from the 10 builders? Check out our builder updates on the Scoop and/or reach out to us anytime!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Here’s what we’re keeping an eye out for our buyers!
- Under $325k, anywhere in Stapleton, 2+ beds (not part of the affordable housing program)
- $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
- $600k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
Sellers Coming Soon…
- High $500’s – KB Home 4 beds, 3.5 baths (plus office and den) in Conservatory Green. Quiet corner lot with unobstructed mountain views. Highly upgraded with granite countertops throughout and custom designed/finished basement! This beautiful home will hit the market on August 2nd with an open house hosted by yours truly on August 6th.
- Low $600k’s – Boulder Creek Builders ranch plan in Willow Park East with a finished basement. Coming to the market in early August.
- Low/mid $600k’s – Thrive Home Builders “Belcaro” floor plan in Central Park West. Corner lot, open layout, tons of upgrades and a finished basement! 4 beds and over 3,000 finished sf. This one is a good fit for someone with patience; it won’t hit the market until Fall with a late 2017 possession date for the buyer.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Mariel and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!