It may be Friday the 13th – but with 9 beautiful new listings this week…there’s no reason to fear Stapleton’s current real estate market! Okay, okay….maybe 9 is about 20 less than we need….but I am loving the variety of homes we’re seeing!
The Southside Dream Home: There’s no denying that this 6 bedroom, 6 bath custom home at 8057 E 24th Ave is a special find. Complete with ultra clean and bright farmhouse styling, sumptuous outdoor living, southern exposure and even a carriage house – this home can accommodate a large family and more! With almost 6400 finished sq. ft. and all the custom touches you could hope for – like built-ins galore, indoor/outdoor fireplace, designer lighting and even a tin ceiling in the kitchen – this home is truly a rare find. Want to take a look? Send me a message and let’s go see it together! I’m dying to see it in person (a girl can dream…)
Northside Move-In Ready: Check out 5241 Willow Way for a beautifully finished, better than new home! This 4 bedroom, 4 bath plus office David Weekley home is packed with popular upgrades and sits directly across from Pizza Park in Willow Park East. Not only do you have one of my favorite parks as your front yard – but you’re also just steps from the new (HUGE) Prairie Meadow Park/playground and walking distance to the Maverick Pool. Listed at $595,000, I would expect this one to be under contract this weekend!
Stapleton for under $400,000?! Yep! 9087 E 50th Ave is a beautifully modern 2 bedroom, 3 bath energy efficient Thrive townhome in Conservatory Green listed at $395,000. Featuring plenty of private outdoor space and great walkability to Torchy’s Tacos…this one is a slam dunk. Need 3 beds? Don’t miss this 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo at 2808 Syracuse St #216 listed at $369,000.
13 Stapleton homes went under contract last week with 8 of the 13 getting under contract in less than a week and an average days on the market of 18. This tells us that the market is moving quickly, but (as always) it’s important to price properties well if you want to be under contract ASAP!
12 Stapleton homes sold and closed in the past week. See them all at the link above!
There are currently 44 active resale listings in Stapleton. We’re in the exciting time of year where we often see plenty of listings coming up each week – but word to the wise – buyers are also out in force. If you’re looking to buy, make sure you are ready to make a competitive offer using comparable data and not just the list price as your guide. As always, please let us know if we can help in any way!
Last but not least – check out our buyer needs and coming soons!
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home
- $850 or less Eastbridge neighborhood of Stapleton (flexible on timing)
- $900k or less, South Stapleton Parkwood or New Town (flexible on timing)
- $950k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 5+ beds, modern/contemporary
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (Some sellers may be open to early showings!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming April/May 2018.
- Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. “Bradbury” floorplan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms and a loft upstairs with an unfinished basement. Coming April 26!
- Mid $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- High $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern detached home on a courtyard in Willow Park East. 3 beds plus a loft with unfinished basement and mountain views! Coming to the market April 19!
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming late April 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home – Joe, Amy and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me at (720) 316-7653 or email@example.com to get immediate assistance with your Stapleton move.
*** Our Friday real estate updates are meant to be a “roundup” type post where we discuss all listings in Stapleton, not just our own. It’s our way of making sure we follow the market closely and we share it with the Scoop readers because we know many of you like to track real estate in the area as well. Many of the listings in these posts are not our company’s listings and we wanted to mention that here to make sure it’s clear. Thanks for reading the Scoop!