Happy Friday friends! Well…as the weather has finally cooled, so has our real estate market – but just like this week’s dusting of snow, a December market slowing is to be expected. Slower it may be – but we have 3 new listings this week and keep in mind there are a number of quick move-ins available in Beeler Park and Bluff Lake!
New Stapleton Listings This Week
3 new resale listings came on the market this week, including this perfectly located Wonderland ranch style home with vaulted ceilings, custom finished basement, double sided fireplace and private outdoor areas. At $539,000, this home is the most affordable 4 bedroom resale home on the market right now!
Something we haven’t seen in a while – a 3 bedroom listing that is part of the affordable home program! Check out 7463 E 26th Ave listed at $250,916 for 3 beds, 2 baths and over 1000 sqft. Remember you have to be qualified by the city before you can purchase one of the special homes – feel free to reach out to us for additional information on how to get qualified!
Can’t find what you need in the resale market – reach out to us today for the scoop on all Stapleton builders quick move-ins! A few are available even before the end of the year – and more available in the next 60 days. Your perfect home may not even be in the MLS!
Under Contract Stapleton Homes This Week
9 Stapleton homes went under contract this week with half the listings on the market for only a week or less and the other half spending a month or two on the market prior to contract. Homes that went under contract quickly were clearly well priced and ready to move – confirming that well priced homes will sell quickly no matter the time of year!
Sold Stapleton Homes This Week
8 Stapleton homes closed over the past week with these homes spending about 3 weeks on the market before going under contract. This selection of homes sold at about 95% of their list price. If you are looking to sell – the next few weeks can be a great opportunity to get all the pre-listing tasks complete to prepare for a 2018 listing. Need help? We’re here for you any time!
All Stapleton Active Resale Listings
There are currently 20 active resale listings in Stapleton, which represents only about 2 weeks of inventory. If you are looking for the perfect home, but don’t see it yet – not to worry! Patience may be the key as we head into the new year. Let us know what you are looking for and perhaps we can help make a match – or check out our coming soon listings below and let us know if you would like more information!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits?):
– $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
– $650-$800k range, anywhere in Stapleton. We’d love a smaller Parkwood, Parkwood Lane or large/upgraded Thrive with at least 4 bedrooms, contemporary styling and private outdoor space.
– $700-$850k range, Eastbridge neighborhood, looking for an Infinity with a main floor office (we’d love a turret!)
– $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
– $800-$1.2M range, prefer modern style, Central Park North neighborhood or Urban Estate with mountain view.
Sellers We Have Coming Soon:
– Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive townhome in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
– Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Spring 2018.
– Mid $400k’s – KB single family home with 3 bedrooms and an open floor plan on a courtyard in Eastbridge just a quick bike ride to Stanley Marketplace & the new Town Center! Bonus, nice side yard great for dogs! Coming to the market roughly Feb 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Wonderland Homes single family home in Eastbridge with a rare huge fenced in front yard! It’s located on a quiet street just steps away from all the new restaurants, shops and grocery store at the Eastbridge town center. Finished basement. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming to the market Spring 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
– Low $500k’s – Amazing “Antero” floor plan in the modern single family homes series from Wonderland Homes. Spectacular finishes, 4 beds, nice side yard, beautiful courtyard and walkable to Northfield shops & restaurants. Coming Spring 2018.
– Mid $500k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” on quiet street in Central Park North. Beautiful finishes, side yard, 4 beds, loft upstairs and a finished basement! Coming Spring 2018.
– Low $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the low $600k’s. Coming Spring/early Summer 2018.
– Mid-Low $600k’s – Exceptional John Laing in Westerly Creek with a large backyard, fantastic curb appeal, private drive with large garage and 4 bedrooms all on the second floor! Coming to the market Early 2018 – but let us know if you’re interested sooner!
– Mid-High $600k’s – KB Home “Martha Stewart” home in a prime location in Central Park North. Quiet street walking distance to Central Park, rec center, Jet Stream pool & more. Great floor plan offers a main floor master as well as 3 bedrooms upstairs & a loft! Coming to the market Spring/Summer 2018.
– Mid $900k’s – Spectacular Parkwood “Chesapeake” plan in Conservatory Green with a stylish white/light grey color palette, huge backyard, 3rd floor flex space and finished basement with built ins & wet bar. This one has it all and we can’t wait to list it in Spring 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!