Drywall is complete now and the home is now in the finish stage. This is when it gets really exciting for the buyer. Every week when the buyer visits their new home there is something exciting to see; the new tile went in, the trim is up, the cabinets are installed, the counter tops went on, etc!
In this video you’ll learn:
- Why you should visit your home every week
- Why working with an experienced local lender matters
- How finalizing your loan works
- How appraisals work on new homes
- How long the finish stage should take
- How the final walk throughs and inspections work
If you find value in this video you can watch the entire Building a New Home video series here.